Import NoLimits 1 nlpack into NoLimits 2.
You can extract it using the track packager which you can find on the official website (NoLimits 1 Downloads -> NLPack Tools). Open the package and extract it to the NL installation folder as normally.
If you don't have NL1 or you want to keep it separated for also having the additional files in one location:
-
Create a separate folder containing a file with the same name as the nl1 executable
(it can just be an empty file, the content does not matter):
-
Open the package in the track packager to extract it:

You should now see the extracted content next to the mock nl1 executable

-
Create a new NL2 park and import the nl1 track:

Thanks I got this, I managed to import the track, but when I ride it its displayed all in wireframe.
How do I fix this?
^You need to freeze the track

How do I import NoLimits 2 Tracks (Nlpack files) into NoLimits 2?
The only extractor tool I found is for Mac, but I have Windows.