on-ride video error when capturing video
Make sure there is no virus scanner active while recording the video.
Interesting. I'm on a mac and not using any external virus scanners. Do you mean that maybe my system is perceiving a threat somehow when doing this process?
FYI after a few tests: lower resolution video captures make it further into the on-ride-video, higher resolution captures seem to freeze it earlier (though of course the capture keeps recording, it's just the video-within-the-video that stops...)
I'm not into Macs. I can't help you with this. But at least i can try. I was just writing what did come up on the first thought.
Maybe the system seeing a new file (video) beeing processed and making a backup of that file ??
If u making a normal (not 360 degr) video, does the same problem occur ?
The same problem occurs when making a normal video, but it takes longer before it happens.
I don't think it's backing up, but I'll look into it.
postyork posted on November 15th, 2023
The same problem occurs when making a normal video, but it takes longer before it happens.
I don't think it's backing up, but I'll look into it.
Maybe your storage unit (like a harddrive or SSD is nearly full)
Thanks, but I've checked that.
postyork posted on November 15th, 2023
Thanks, but I've checked that.
OK
Shall we switch to DM ?

I'm having a strange issue. Basically, I've got a coaster I'm building that has a screen attached to the car that plays an on-ride-video.
When I record a video of the coaster (pressing "o"), at a certain point during the ride the on-ride-video will freeze for the rest of the duration of the video capture.
Any ideas on how to fix this or whether it's a bug? I'm dealing with fairly high quality 360-degree video.