The Video Game Thread
Been playing a lot of OpenRCT2 recently, started a collab park with a friend a few days ago and here's what we have so far

![]()

I love Open RCT2. I play a lot of indie/puzzle games. Right now I'm making my way through Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna and, if I want to feel stupid, I'll attempt to play Stephen's Sausage Roll.
The Talos Principle is my favorite game. Road To Gehenna is a great expansion to the game as well.
Been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program again lately. I've had a break from it.
The new 1.4 release is a bit buggy every now and then, but I like it overall.
Any x-plane flyers here? I decided to create my own livery with Substance Painter for the default and zibo mod 737-800. Actually mainly to get a little bit familiar with modifying x-plane.
A quick test flight around EDSB:



I also think x-plane is one of the most immersive experience one can have using a VR device and touch controllers.
Paradox posted on March 16th, 2018
NLE had one of these threads for discussing other video games so I thought why not bring it back?
Good work Paradox. I was nearly going to start this thread up again myself, but for some reason, never got round to it.
Anyway, since E3 has just come and gone, what are people's thoughts? What did you like the sound/look of? What titles are you keen for?
Me personally, Red Dead 2 is an obvious one, but i'm also keen for Last of Us 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 4 and Hitman 2. And possibly the new Spiderman game. I've never played a Spidey game on console before, lol. May get that if it turns out to be good.
Nice work on the 737 skin, Dani. Nothing too complicated, but it looks like something you could see on a real airliner. I tried to d'load the demo of X-plane one time, but it just wouldn't download.
Cuphead DLC. Didn't really pay attention to anything else.
I've always had a blast playing Rocket League. Something about the uniqueness and the competitive aspect makes it really fun for me.
As for E3, I didn't really pay too much attention but I'm excited for Smash Bros Ultimate, and Halo Infinite sounded interesting. Elder Scrolls VI seems kinda cool as well
Cyberpunk 2077. I threw money at my monitor but nothing happened :((
Others that caught my eye were Doom:Infinite, Cuphead DLC and My Friend Pedro.

NLE had one of these threads for discussing other video games so I thought why not bring it back?
To kick things off Cyan have released a teaser for probably another Myst remaster since it's the game's 25th anniversary this year:
They also released a trailer for their new game Firmament and just by the trailer alone it looks incredible:
If you couldn't already tell I'm a big fan of Cyan.
Feel free to discuss any other video games or new game developments here.