Export coaster for 3d model
1 to 4 of 4
CCA_Games posted on September 20th, 2023
Does anyone know how to export coasters as a 3D model I'd like to do this for a high speed switch track
I don't understand what u trying to make here.
U can make a copy of the track and export it. (with the Pro version)
U can use the standard switch and with MusicKid43's Script generator tweak it to your needs.
I mean export the only the high speed track switch to make it look realistic
CCA_Games posted on September 20th, 2023
I mean export the only the high speed track switch to make it look realistic
U can make something work in Google SketchUp ?
1 to 4 of 4

Does anyone know how to export coasters as a 3D model I'd like to do this for a high speed switch track