Roll Point on a Transfer Table
Flipt it 90 degr in the right direction.
But I want the trains up right
That's not possible.
Only possible with :
Suspende coaster (see image)

Wonder if there could be a way to make a custom car able to be attached to the swinging car and making a copy of the track that's offset by whatever amount corresponds to the custom car that's attached, and only enabling swinging for getting on/off the lift. Tho there is the little bit of swinging when it's making the transition to 90 degrees to slightly ruin the effect. There's an elevator/drop lift script kit somewhere but AFAIK I don't think there's any way to actually board the trains with the corresponding scripts.
Soko posted on September 17th, 2023
Wonder if there could be a way to make a custom car able to be attached to the swinging car and making a copy of the track that's offset by whatever amount corresponds to the custom car that's attached, and only enabling swinging for getting on/off the lift. Tho there is the little bit of swinging when it's making the transition to 90 degrees to slightly ruin the effect. There's an elevator/drop lift script kit somewhere but AFAIK I don't think there's any way to actually board the trains with the corresponding scripts.
U mean something like this :
MrRC posted on September 17th, 2023
U mean something like this :
I think so, but the first one more-so than the RotR one.
I've done the opposite of that in my Hagrid's coaster recreation (WIP) project, a drop track.
I used Yedrima's drop track package, but you can also use it the other way around for an elevator. The package is not in this forum as far as I know, but you can find it in its presentation video.
If the original package doesn't work well for you (I'm reading something about not being able to board the trains, I'm not sure if you're referring to this exact package), I can try to check what modifications I did to my copy of the package, because I had to make it work together with so many other things that I changed it from head to toes to incorporate a whole lot of extra features, so working boardable cameras could have been one of them, I don't remember.
You can also check out how I made the track for it in the topic of my Hagrid's coaster project. I don't know if it's possible to link a specific header within a post, so look for "The magic behind the switch and drop tracks">"Drop tracks" in the first post of the thread. If you don't need the trains to reverse direction (I needed that), you don't need the transfer tracks I had to add as my upper block, you can just use two regular brake sections. Otherwise, my setup, but going up instead of down (and of course "dropping" slower), should work for you π.
The only issue with this is that you need to use a custom train and hide NoLimits' actual train so that it's the custom train that follows the elevator/drop track, but these days you can find a whole lot of custom trains and variants of NoLimits' builtin trains in this forum and in a couple more places, so I hope that's not an issue... Anyway, the only two ways (I know at least) to make an elevator track in NL2 are the suspended coaster option or this one, so... ππ€·ββοΈ
Oh, and of course, since I know NL2 devs occasionally read through the forum, yes, an option to tilt transfer tracks (the whole transfer track is fine, no need to use roll points actually, it can be a setting in the transfer track options) would be a nice feature that would make many of us really really happy π. And nevertheless if you're really reading this, thanks for the awesome software. Despite all the features we constantly ask for, we still love it fondly.
What if you used a custom train for the swinging coaster then use some dummy track under and hide swinging coaster track

I would like to a roll point on a transfer table to make an elevator lift