NL2PARK File 3D Model "Idea"
Thats why the developers made it possible to make a PKG file of your park.
True, and that definitely is a huge plus, I'm just saying it would be cool to be able to import all of that data into something like blender and have it completely render there as one massive object, with all the textures and terrain intact.
Why do that ? If u extract it into NL2 and save it. Its in the NL2 game.
Why would u change all the structure ?
For use in other software. Just as a static model. I'm also a nighttime spectacular enthusiast and use FWsim to make my own virtual firework shows. Since you can import 3d models into FWsim, it would be so cool to import a 3d model of the entire park into that software and have fireworks not just over the park, but being launched from structures inside as well. I've used the video screen in NL2 to give the illusion of a nighttime spectacular but that only works for aerial shells.
I bet there's tons of other things you could do with a feature like this, but again, this is just a thought of mine, and I know what I envision is impractical, so please don't take it too seriously.
There is a flame thrower PKG file from BestDani
I can modify that script for my purpose and make a great show with it.
Very cool! My coding skills are currently sub-par (enough for automation and brute-forcing research projects) so I'm a bit limited in the more advanced projects others can do in NL2, but it'll be cool once I learn more so I can create more of what I want if it hasn't been done. Example: dancing water fountains. I haven't seen that anywhere.

I know this would be practically impossible so I'm not advocating for any time or resources development-wise foe this, but, just as a crazy thought:
Imagine if everything in in a NL2PARK file, everything in the park (coasters, rides, scenery, terrain, other 3D models inside), gets grouped together and exported as one giant model.
Just a thought I had.
I know it's so computationally and developmentally expensive that spending any time trying to persue such an idea is not meaningful or practical (in other words, don't come at me lol), but I'm curious what others think.