I'm very much new to scripting and came across a park file with a custom block script with a multi-move station, I modified this to fit a basic coaster I made to test it out for myself and it worked perfectly, then when working on a new coaster no trains move whatsoever (it'll say 'Waiting for clear block' despite the next block showing as clear). The layout consists of the following blocks: Station, PreLift, Lift, FinalBlock, TransferBlock (TransferTable), Storage. I've attached the script file so if anyone could take a look and offer any feedback that would be greatly appreciated!
I'm very much new to scripting and came across a park file with a custom block script with a multi-move station, I modified this to fit a basic coaster I made to test it out for myself and it worked perfectly, then when working on a new coaster no trains move whatsoever (it'll say 'Waiting for clear block' despite the next block showing as clear). The layout consists of the following blocks: Station, PreLift, Lift, FinalBlock, TransferBlock (TransferTable), Storage. I've attached the script file so if anyone could take a look and offer any feedback that would be greatly appreciated!
BlockScript