Jakes NL Thread - Eclipse | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket
Some of the roll transitions feel too rough. They need a bit more flow. Even as a blitz (or blitzish), there should be a bit of a dance to how the transitions feel. They can be quick, but flow is important with that. A few of your Normal-G transitions were too sharp as well; from downward G to air was too aggressive. Overall, though, you made a fun ride with an interesting layout and a cool environment. Nice work.
Thanks for taking a look, I always value any kind of in depth critique of my rides as it’s the only way I know where I can improve. Glad you liked the layout and ride on the whole though.
This is Sea Monster a concept I came up with to fit in this space at Thorpe Park.

The ride has a lose pirate theme, that could be expanded upon and is kind of a throw back to the old treasure island area they had. Its based on the idea that some kind of monster lives in the waters that surrounds the Island. I also added a flume as a replacement for loggers leap which could also have its theme expanded upon to tie in with the area.








And finally here is a POV.
Wow, I really like the scenery and that pair of banked hills toward the end.
Unrealistic, you are implying that thorpe park will get a decent rollercoaster :) (jk looks very nice)
Mr_Sophistication posted on March 30th, 2018
Wow, I really like the scenery and that pair of banked hills toward the end.
Thanks, I'm not sure I've seen mack use banked air time hills like that before but I wanted to try mix it up a little bit instead of just having two normal airtime hills.
Element 115 posted on April 1st, 2018
Unrealistic, you are implying that thorpe park will get a decent rollercoaster :) (jk looks very nice)
One can only hope right :P (thanks!)
This is Sidewinder, a 4D coaster put together in a couple of days. I wanted to try make a more modern layout for one.



And here is the video
Haven't made anything in ages but had some inspiration this week to build a smallish RMC about 90 foot high, placed it in an amusement park called Diamond Beach to give it a bit of context and a light theme, was quite happy with how it turned out.









Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2376026647
Had a week off work because of the Corona, decided to do something productive.
The idea was inspired Full Throttle (which is probably quite obvious) however this one doesn't slam into the brakes as soon as you get going

This thread is to keep all the stuff I build in NoLimits 2 in one place.
BIG BAD WOLF V2, I made a similar ride a couple years ago and wanted to take another crack at it and making it better as I quite liked the layout.
Here is the POV, music wont be to everyone's taste.