Skip to content

Half of Magnetic Brake Fins Not Showing

1 to 4 of 4

I'm finishing a project that uses the magnetic brake fin objects (both static and dynamic). For the static fins I made sure to set the names to the length in meters, and for the dynamic brakes I set the names to the speed in MPH. For each type I want to display a pair of parallel fins. However, when I go into the simulator I only see the left fins. The right ones are missing.

Posted May 8, 2023· Edited May 8, 2023

Do they show if u are in playmode ? Maybe u can change off-set of the missing fins ?

MrRC posted on May 8th, 2023

Do they show if u are in playmode ? Maybe u can change off-set of the missing fins ?

I made an amateur mistake. I'm pretty new to this, and I learned I was using the wrong coaster type. I had the old Intamin hyper style when I should've been using the rocket coaster style, which automatically comes with dynamic mag brakes.

JW_Fas posted on May 9th, 2023

I made an amateur mistake.

Can happend to anybody. I do alot of custom scripting it should be "1" and i mistyped "`1" , I hope u see it.
It took me 3 hours to find it.

1 to 4 of 4