Is there a way to get the normal ride views while using custom trains?
1 to 5 of 5
Just record the video using in game trains, then make off ride using tcm trains.
I mean the off ride shots would be difficult to do.
That is why I am wondering
For offride tracking shots you can create a copy of the coaster and lower it underground a certain distance, and then use JetPulse's Custom Tracked Target Camera and set its vertical offset the same as the lowered distance. As the two coasters run simultaneously and identical routes, it looks like the camera is following the custom train.
Alternatively, in a similar manner to fintamin's method, you could attach a target for the in-game tracked camera to your train using a basic object attach script and use that
1 to 5 of 5


Hello -
I'd like to use TCM's LSM trains for my latest project but I feel like it would be difficult to make a video without being able to get the standard ride view options. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
-LC