Skip to content

Discord ban

1 to 6 of 6

Hello, my Discord account got hacked the 1st March, and the bot who own my account send a @everyone with a weird link.
So I've been banned for your server, but I recovered this account and I haven't had any problem since.
It is possible to join the discord server after this ?
Thanks a lot !πŸ™

elshlagos posted on March 12th, 2023

Hello, my Discord account got hacked the 1st March, and the bot who own my account send a @everyone with a weird link.
So I've been banned for your server, but I recovered this account and I haven't had any problem since.
It is possible to join the discord server after this ?
Thanks a lot !πŸ™

sorry for the dump, but it's been 1 month and I haven't had any problem since. I'd like to see the theme park-talk again lol, and all the stuff

Posted April 2, 2023Β· Edited April 2, 2023

elshlagos posted on March 12th, 2023

Hello, my Discord account got hacked the 1st March, and the bot who own my account send a @everyone with a weird link.
So I've been banned for your server, but I recovered this account and I haven't had any problem since.
It is possible to join the discord server after this ?
Thanks a lot !πŸ™

telling them your discord name would probably help cos they have no clue who you are yet

ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on April 1st, 2023

This isn't the place to be communicating this kind of issue. Speak to one of the admins over DM, that should help fix things.

I choose the "off topic" to not disturb other discussions . I know it's not the perfect place but it's the only place I can talk to the nl2 community now lmao

1 to 6 of 6