Maurer Wild Mouse...
UtahCoasterEnth posted on February 27th, 2023
This is probably a long shot, but does anybody have a NL creation of a Maurer standard Wild Mouse, I could use as a background object?
It's not exactly the same but I have a recreation of the standard wild mouse track by Mack rides. My cars aren't ready for release but if you just need the track as a background piece you're welcome to it - it just needs supports.
Coastin' Dave posted on March 3rd, 2023
It's not exactly the same but I have a recreation of the standard wild mouse track by Mack rides. My cars aren't ready for release but if you just need the track as a background piece you're welcome to it - it just needs supports.
That would be great. Yeah I'm just in need of a Wild Mouse as a background object.
UtahCoasterEnth posted on March 14th, 2023
That would be great. Yeah I'm just in need of a Wild Mouse as a background object.
Send me a DM and I can get you the track.

This is probably a long shot, but does anybody have a NL creation of a Maurer standard Wild Mouse, I could use as a background object?