Skip to content

How do you make racing coasters?

1 to 4 of 4

I plan on eventually making one of these, but I don’t know how people get the trains to match up. I could theoretically use time constants in FVD, but even that is a bit hard. Is there a way in NoLimits, or do I just need to use FVD?

Posted August 31, 2022· Edited August 31, 2022

I'd imagine just trial and error, running the simulator a lot while making the two tracks. Not sure if there is any other way, but I'd find it hard to imagine that it would be too difficult.

Basically, what Jackson said.
I kinda made a racer in NoLimits 1, and that was a lot of testing, trial and error, and adjusting things until i was content with how it worked. I say 'kinda', because it wasn't a proper racer (2 separate rides). It was just one track that looped around and got used for both sides.

1 to 4 of 4