SwedishCoasterFreak's Construction Thread
Looks pretty cool! Reminds me quite a bit of Thunder Dolphin
I had a brief project almost exactly like this a while back actually.

same colors even.
this is looking good though and way farther than mine got, I might critique your supports for the left if you're really going for the thunder dolphin look but everything else looks good so far
^ Shameless self promotion.
Anyway. Your ride looks good, good colors, nice layout. But not sure if the barrelroll fits the ride.
@BlaseRhine - Thank you, and I forgot to mention that, but yes, Thunder Dolphin is the main inspiration for this project.
@intim305 - Well, I guess my idea wasn't as original as I thought. But thank you and I agree, I'm currently working on the supports.
@NoLimiters - Thanks, although I (personally) think that the barrelroll is one of the things that makes the coaster unique.
!UPDATE!
So the coaster (now known as Hyper Express) is turning out pretty good imo, one of my best coasters I've made tbh.
I'm mainly working on supports and scenery, I have changed the "theme" to some kind of space express thingy (?) - honestly, I'm not really sure what the theme is
but that is what you would expect from a coaster located in the middle of a city?
Anyways, so I've turned this project in to cind of a 'entertainment center' with multiple attractions (including (currently) 2 coasters):





What are your thoughts?
Can you find a big hubless ferris wheel for the coaster to go through? Or use a ferris wheel like the one in my jamp up land park? You could put it on top of one of the buildings. Make it one of the rideable attractions.
Long time no see!
I have been playing Nolimits on and off for the last 2 years, but now, due to a certain virus, I find my self feeling more and more creative, and thus I have been spending a lot more time playing Nolimits again.
Here is my current project:









Note; this is not a recreation of Euro-Star, but it is as you might have noticed quite inspired by it. It is also obviously pretty heavily WIP still.
What do you think?
It will go great in my funfair coaster collection park.
We've emailed you twice from the contest email but have not heard back. Your 5HOP6 submission is the starting park without any changes, meaning we didn't get a coaster from you. Please email the contest email right away with your finished park for review.
-Ride_Op

Here it is, the thread all of you have been waiting for.
"Finally!" -Someone in a parallel universe.
Anyway, you can probably already guess what this thread is about so lets just get straigt into it.
Here is my current project, Coaster Express: (I know, best name you've ever heard, well seen, because you know. U didn't actually hear anything)
Obviously its not complete, and its still a long way to go.
But what do you think so far?