Have any coaster building tips in the program for new people?
Hi Milowo,
See this topic for all your questions : https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/34?page=1#c19159
I would say that it's quite difficult to give just general advice. The possibilities that this simulator offers are nearly limitless.
The better understanding you have of real life roller coasters and attractions, the better time you'll have with the software. Understanding the basics of roller coaster design such as what block zones are and why you would use them, the differences between drive tires, linear induction motors (LSMs), and chain lifts, how different types of brakes work, and much more that would make this list very long, are some of the foundational concepts that would be good to have starting out. This forum is pretty well catered to those enthusiasts already with this knowledge, so a lot of information here assumes this. We've got lots of enthusiasts and some industry professionals, so there's is a wealth of knowledge to pour through and receive. Try not to drink from the fire hydrant. ;)
The Mega Resources Thread linked for you is a great read and has lots of tools you probably won't use for a long time, but you should familiarize yourself with what is available so that you know where to reach out when you need something.
Welcome to the community.
Good luck with your designs!
Go through these videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL20Dp8jCv533Ez0klBGr0IsflGpXc_k25
In them I break down how our editor works and why we chose that method. Along the way you'll learn the key techniques to get the most out of each feature.
-Ride_Op

Just got a standard copy of NoLimits2 a last night, and it's a lot different to the other programs and games I've used in regards to creating and riding rollercoasters. I did some scrolling and couldn't find another thread on this, so I'm curious to hear what tips and advice more seasoned players have that might not be readily available in basic YouTube tutorials of the program.