Skip to content

How do you get consistent ride POV's?

1 to 4 of 4

I started learning NoLimits 2 but setting up the POV for the train is annoying, sometimes I'm too high or too low or wherever I am. Is there any way to make sure that this process is always exactly in the middle and across rides?

No there's no sure way that I know of. I pause the sim, turn the camera around, and line myself up with that little circular bumper thingy (sorry I don't know the technical term) that's at the front of the train. That tends to work for me.

When in ride view, press Q to go to something called 'Fly-By View'. It's perfectly centered, and you can use X and Space to move the camera up and down to your preferred height. And if needed, W, A, S, D, and right click mouse to move it around to anywhere else, just like in fly view.

My preferred fly-by position is in the middle of the front seats, just above the zero car or nose rather than just slightly above the track. If I'm filming a wing coaster, 4D, or spinning coaster I just leave it in ride view.

1 to 4 of 4