Any quick way of changing track direction?
@ LeedsUKNL
U mean DOT (green arrow) (Direction Of Travel)
Thats not possible.
If you want to change the direction of travel, here's an old tool by PePpOo:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5zynk5rlgqmus4/AADELBXdOZUYL75e_AUBaRGRa?dl=0
Save your track as an element.
Replace the 'Original.nl2elem' file with the one you just created.
Execute 'nl2elem_inverse.jar' file by double clicking (make sure java is installed).
Import the newly generated 'inversed.nl2elem' into NoLimits.
You may need to reposition the inversed elem.
Thank you (I think!) I must admit, my first reaction was a huge GULP! I've never done any of those actions before, but I thought, nope - be brave man and give it a go! I stumbled at the first hurdle though : "save track as an element". I wondered if you meant copy "ABC.nl2park" as "ABC.nl2elem", (which is certainly within my limited capabilities), but would that not be saving a whole park rather than the track? The only time I've seen "elements" mentioned is in a small menu box showing rolls and loops, and Lord knows what library they reside in anyway! :(

- Select all vertices of your coaster.
- Go to 'Element' tab.
- Hit 'Save Track Element' and hit 'ok'.
- Save as 'Original.nl2elem' in the same directory where 'nl2elem_inverse.jar' is located.
- Execute 'nl2elem_inverse.jar'.
- Hit 'Add Element' in NoLimits, select 'inverse.nl2elem'. In the next window uncheck all checkboxes then hit 'ok'.
Thank you RK Rides! (And PePpOo of course!) That worked a treat. It also got me to grips with handling elements, which is something I'd not investigated before. I'm now wondering what other ingenious little ultilities people have written over the years! Anyway, big thanks again.

I've got a competed track and for various reasons would like to make the green direction arrow point the other way. Is there an easy way (or any way!) of doing this? I'm guessing probably not, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks!