Skip to content

Any folks from CoasterSims.com still around?

1 to 6 of 6

Hi, all. I used to use NL1 almost 20 years ago (!) and was pretty active on coastersims.com. On a whim I purchased NL2 a few weeks ago and stumbled upon this site and was wondering if anyone that was active on coastersims is around here? I see Ride_Op posts frequently and that's a name I recognize from way back when. The only other users I remember from CoasterSims are Phyter and Buster.

I completely forget what my username was as it was so long ago.

Anyway, if you were around, drop a note!

Hey there, I was SFNERules. I was around for the last 2-3 years of CS. Still in touch with a few old friends from there, just did a trip to Holiday World with one back in June!

I am still around though I stopped building coasters over 18 years ago when I got into CGI rendering. Of course being booted off the site after DrR0M the other cofounder left and handed the keys to Seuss didn't help either.

~ Cofounder Coasterims.com

Hi...I used to make and post a few onto CS from the old NL1 creator around 20 years ago (2003)... I went by the name "Oovo4"... What happened to CS, and where would I find some of those old tracks now? I DID find a few I recognized on CoasterCrazy, but none of mine...They weren't that great anyway!

Oh damn, Coastersims. That goes back quite a sum of years. Kinda sad that a large chunk of the posted content has vanished. But it was fun for the time being.

1 to 6 of 6