Now Soko's own general project thread
How about your roundup 250 possible entry?
^ Once I feel it's a little more presentable and locked down.
Can you add a jetcoaster to it?
Jetcoasterfan posted on February 12th, 2018
Can you add a jetcoaster to it?
Wouldnt it be awesome if NL2 allowed for the lift catwalks to be applied to other track types on the Jet Coaster style?
Soko, please, keep working on that dueling coaster, it looks great.
Jetcoasterfan posted on February 12th, 2018
Can you add a jetcoaster to it?
Yes, I can. But I don't plan on it.
Soko posted on February 12th, 2018
^ Once I feel it's a little more presentable and locked down.
I suppose I could take a few screens that only focus on something specific (Jetcoasterfan was referring to a broad screen I'd put on Steam).

Superman Flight of Steel, a wing coaster featuring a cutback that flies above the main entrance of the fictional Six Flags Indiana Adventure.

Joker Chaos Coaster, actually a coaster and not a superloop. Really just a palette swapped version of this, but with some track and support revisions and only 2 trains with no MCBR.

Wonder Woman, an old-school hyper coaster with drop towers on the side.
I like the idea of putting drop towers against a non-strata coaster, particularly on the side of a traditional lift instead of against a top hat. Will the drop towers be functional?
It's a scripted ride I downloaded, so yes.
Nice. How tall is that hyper?
^
Max height: 269.169 ft.
Min height: 34.6526
I kinda feel like taking a break from consistently working on No Limits 2 (key word being 'consistently', I might do little things here and there). In the meantime I have an excerpt from a word document where I've jotted down some tentative ideas that I sometimes pull inspiration from (tentative as in "less certain about than anything I would show in the 'what did you do' thread and may or may not have even started on them yet").


A little something I started, the All-American Scream Machine.

B&M's version of the mega-lite and hyper-GTX.


A little Wonder Woman inspiration.
Neat idea. I like that elevated S-curve thing.
Here's a Mack double-launched terrain coaster that I'd been working on behind the scenes called Sierra Cyclone.

One of the scariest queues ever, walking on safety glass or acrylic walkways a hundred feet or so above ground.

Beyond vertical drop right out of the station similar to Time Traveler, and launch #1

Launch #2

Double-sided lockers in the queue (that the exit path will also pass by), inspired by recent conversations about 'loose articles on rides' and to speed up dispatches.
That mack looks pretty interesting. Can't wait to see more of it!
Gained a little more motivation on Six Flags Indiana Adventure.

The Joker Chaos Coaster, named after another ride that's arguably not a coaster. You're probably gonna hate me for this but I made it into a Vekoma invert.
IDK what's with those dark stripes on the ground (more visible if you zoom in) but I have an identical, non-poster version of this screen that doesn't have those dark lines on the ground.

Green Lantern First Flight, billed as the world's first 4D shuttle coaster (even tho I haven't decided on the particular seat rotations yet)

Superman Steel Flight, a wingrider that goes over the midway a few times.
T-rex giga I've been working on.


Verrückt (German word for 'Insane') seems like a fitting name, as I'm consciously trying to make it just that and have no specific ideas for theming. Despite having 8 cars and that wacko drop, it only goes up to -1.6 in the back. Even the coaster veterans will probably be hesitant about putting their hands up on the first drop.

The hardest part about designing a giga coaster: do I use 2 or 3 trains?

Small airtime hump up to the dive loop.

Steel Vengeance hill.
The abominations you make sometimes

Since I often start or have more than 1 thing in progress at a time. Depending on how fun one project is compared to another, there will be some that inevitably fall on the back burner.
Sequoia Adventure (wooden polercoaster)
I think I'll put this on hold until we get elevator lifts/drop tracks in an update, unless I feel like (trying to?) jumping through the hoops of using the 'elevator/drop track' script since I'd rather use that than a vertical chain lift, tho I'd rather not have to model train or track just for that.
Unnamed (wooden dueling and racing coasters)
So far I found this one more fun to work on than the polercoaster. Uncharacteristically, I do not have a name picked out yet or even one that I'm leaning towards.
One side is more about airtime and laterals (no inversions) while the other side has steeper banks and inversions. Some parts race side by side while other track sections pass each other in opposite directions.